- Saira @prettyshabby.blogspot.com/
- Kristina @shabbilyeverafter.blogspot.com/
- Mia @ miaslandliv.blogspot.com/
- Kelly @ vintagelifestyle.blogspot.com/
- Lisa @ periwinklepark.blogspot.com/
- Jane @ jane-petticoatlane.blogspot.com/
- Donna @ craftyoldthing.blogspot.com/
I am feeling both excited and scared. I have finally decided that I am going to 'try' and sell my little cottage in the Cotswolds. This is not the best of times to be doing this of course. But, I have thought long and hard. I want to be near the sea. It is a hard decision to make as it is such a beautiful cottage, so cosy in Winter. The Cotswolds is a most charming and well looked after part of this country...I will be very very sad to leave it behind, it feels so much like home even though it is only part time. I love the Winter months here, the smell of logs fires everywhere and always lots of twinkling lights.
And so pretty in the Spring. Rolling countryside for miles.
I am sure Guy thinks that he is a cat sometimes. He certainly has the agility of a feline. Funny little boy!