04 November 2007

Sunday Lunch


Sunday is here again and normally I cook for everyone.
It has to be a proper roast in the colder months.
But, this Sunday..........Carol's Kitchen is CLOSED.
I want to be driven somewhere where there are lovely little shops, in a pretty little village. It is a gorgeous sunny day, perfect for a day out.
I am not sure if Nigella is going to take us.......I really hope so.
Hub is walking the dogs, so he will decide when he gets back.
I am supposed to be geting ready!!!
Quick, shut down this Blog before he catches me, again!
Images will follow.

8 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

ave fun - it's so nice to have a day off & let someone else doing the cooking.

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hello Carol
Now if you were here in the wilds of the south west there are many gorgeous little villages I could suggest.. Castle Combe, Bradford on Avon..The Bell at Sapperton.. you might already know that one!
I hope you have a wonderful day out.. please can you drop some hints to my man.. he is stuck to his desk doing paperwork..looks like I will be ironing and washing today.. ho hum!
Michelex

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Thanks so much Carol.. I think you'll have to speak up..he has got his selective hearing on today!
I will get work my feminine wiles on him and drag my boys out into the sun that has just filtered through the mist.. Hope you have a lovely tromp with your man and dogs..
Michelex

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, good on you! Hop in Nigella and take off to one of those gorgeous villages with a great pub! Cheers! Jenn and Jacqui

Ragged Roses said...

Hope you got your lunch cooked for you and found a pretty village to enjoy, looking forward to the photos

Sherry said...

Oh I hope you ended up somewhere simply divine and charming. I know how that feels...it can be the best of days!

Joanna said...

Hope you had a lovely day out, how exciting

Sandi McBride said...

Have fun Carol, I don't blame you at all! I've closed my kitchen in the past too, so know how great it can be. Hugs