The Tale Of Tag
Just for a little bit of visual fun, my Nigella on an organic farm in the Peak District this summer. Nigella is the little blue & white campervan.........
I have taken up the offer of being 'Tagged' by sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com
Here are just 7 small pieces about me that you may not know. But there is whole lot more to come out..............and that may be for another day.
- I hate conflict. I do not like to be the centre of attention and prefer cosy gatherings rather that big events.
- I love entertaining, cooking for family & friends, picnics, days on the beach or out in the camper, I cannot help it I just take over with the cooking, on the cooker, campfire, bbq or portable gas stov, whatever the applience for cooking that is where I am usually found hagging around.
- I think I am quite creative ! and like to make anything from cushions and curtains to fridge magnets. I love painting and modelling and I can crochet! slowly ! infact I never completely finish the blankets that I start.
- I love the countryside best and the coast, infact I love this country. I am a bit of a stay at home. I do travel abroad but do not like flying and prefer to sail.
- I love to give advise and support. I wanted to be a nurse when I left school, but did as my parents wanted and went into Banking and Finance.
- I have to be tidy, this is hard to keep on top of at times, but somehow I manage it. I work well under pressure.
- I need my sleep................so I am off to bed !
Well now it is up to you.... reading this, to make your own list for us to see !